Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The best book packaging I've ever received! #MeltsMyHeart

This is better than christmas. This is better than cake

This is the creativity of people in action - and i am so excited!!!

Have you guys ever wondered about those pretty bows on packages that make you even more excited about what's inside? Well this is how I felt when I opened a package from Winslet Press and a couple of rose pendals fell out of it. I was so confused!! 

But then after I unwrapped everything else, it probably looked like I was going into a seizure because of how freaking happy this made me. & now I want to scream on top of my lungs and let everyone know about it. I couldn't wait until the next Stalking the Shelves meme post to write about this so here it is:


On top of the Review copy of Bloom, there was also a poster about a Beauty Challenge which you guys can check out on author's website. One lucky Queen (or King) will walk away with $10,000 to use towards something good for people around them. I also got seeds for Dianthus flowers (which I will definitely plant) and 2 kinds of different Organic tea which I'm super excited about. 


So I'm gonna go scream on top of my lungs of happiness and run around the street while you guys HAVE to add this book to your TBR shelves! I will definitely be posting review for this book in the next weeks so don't miss out! :)